top of page

Benchrest Shooting

Public·17 members

We had some very small groups produced at both 200 meters and 100 yards. The wind was dead calm and the overcast clouds dissipated as the morning went on so sighting, although not without its challenges due to aged eyesight, became much easier as the event progressed.

We had a new face join us to observe and learn what our shooting event was all about. Welcome Ed Hoover, We hope to see you at a future event.

As you may know, our shooter capacity is currently limited to 4 participants without moving to a second relay. We will gladly create a second/third or even fourth relay should the interest level increase. In short, I can commit that anyone interested in our centerfire event will have a bench from which to shoot. I encourage you to join in the comradery, sharpen your shooting skills, compete with some very good competitors, and perhaps learn something new about precision shooting. You don't need to have a multi-thousand dollar rifle to join us. Any off the shelf rifle will do and, given the quality of some of the current factory rifles, can be just as effective as a custom built rifle. Come out and give it a try. I guarantee a good experience.

Our next centerfire event will be held on WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 25th.

Here are the scores:

About

THE BASICS Benchrest shooting is a shooting sport which dema...
Group Page: Groups SingleGroup
bottom of page